TWA, Inc. - Flying V
The RFV Group started in the oil industry in 1985 with its desire to deliver better alternatives to the end-users and industrial accounts. In 1997, they saw a golden opportunity when the Oil Deregulation Law was passed. It was in the same year when Flying V was incorporated and formalized its entry into the oil retail network. Chairman Ramon F. Villavicencio saw this as an opportunity to prove that he can compete head-to-head against the big players, which have been in control of the industry for decades. In 2002, Flying V made a niche by pioneering the development and propagation of coco diesel by launching its brand of coco biodiesel additive in 2002. In 2005 it took the bold step of introducing pre-blended coco biodiesel by selling it in its pumping stations in Metro Manila. In 2007, usage of biofuel was mandated.
At present, Flying V has over 180 retail stations and eight oil terminals & storage depots all over the country. It continues to grow with the commitment of building hundreds of stations in a couple of years.
- Candidate must be an Accounting or Business Administration graduate from a top university
- Female, not over 35 years old
- With at least 1 year experience in general accounting, audit, treasury, or credit & collection functions.
- With above average communication and interpersonal skills and strong leadership potential
- Highly organized, analytical, with a keen eye for details
- Applicants must be willing to work in either Metro Manila or Davao.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time positions available
Interested parties are invited to apply online or personally submit you resume and transcript of records at:
Metro Manila applicants
Corporate HR Department
Unit 1701 Jollibee Centre, San Miguel Avenue
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Insular Oil Corporation
Km 10, Sasa, Davao City